A resource for runners who like to suffer.
I have a few questions:
1. Can someone confirm for me whether there are 3 or 4 false summits on the Power line section?
2. How many bridges are there between Hagerman road and May Queen?
I know I wrote it down on my training run but cannot find it.
3. Are we using the new train that goes to Winfield or will we use the road like in previous years.
1. Depends on how you count really. There are 3 quality ones. 4-5 if you include smaller.
2. Three big ones, not counting the one in the Timberline parking lot.
3. No seems to be the word.
For Powerline... just a tip: it's 6.5 km ( ~ 4 miles) from the road (turn left to get to powerline) all the way to the VERY top of the powerline section. That's the number you need to remember! Just keep your head down until 4 miles are done ;)